Sad quotes about love

sad love quotes



 We live in a world filled with many broken people, who are needing to feel love and accepted. People of every race and class need love. Many have gone to the lengths and breadths in search of true love, only to end up being used and abused by those who claimed to have loved them. Many have gone throughout this life without ever feeling loved. Many have died broken-hearted.
 

Many haven't heard the words, I love you, throughout their entire lives. People aren’t just deprived of food, clothes, money, and shelter. They are desperately in need of shoulders to cry on, peaceful homes, loving arms to console them, and someone that truly loves and appreciates them. Sadly, the world is full of people but scarce of loving people. If you are one such person desperately in need of true love.


 I'm here to remind you that you are not alone and the best love that you can get from anyone is the love that you offer to yourself. Don't depend on anyone to love you more than you do! Start by loving yourself in its entirety. All your flaws, all your imperfections, within and without! When you know how to love yourself then you don't need to worry about who doesn't love you, because you would have already known the best version of love and that is self-love!
 


“a flower knows, when its butterfly will return,
and if the moon walks out, the sky will understand;
but now it hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
when I don't know if you will ever come back.”
― Sanober Khan



“Rain makes me feel less alone. All rain is, is a cloud- falling apart, and pouring its shattered pieces down on top of you. It makes me feel good to know I'm not the only thing that falls apart. It makes me feel better to know other things in nature can shatter.”
― Lone Alaskan Gypsy




“I am taking this in, slowly,
Taking it into my body.
This grief. How slow
The body is to realize
You are never coming back.”
― Donna Masini Slowly



“I'm afraid of waking up
to a world where you see
and I am not what you saw”
― Ali Nuri



“The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.”
― Nicholas Sparks



“The funniest people are the saddest ones”
― Confucius



“Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger”
― Sara Evans



“Avoid in my chest was beginning to fill with anger. Quiet, defeated anger that guaranteed me the right to my hurt, that believed no one could understand that hurt.”
― Rachel Sontag


“I'm guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I'm done, I'm done.”
― Turcois Ominek









“I should be happy, but instead I feel nothing. I feel a lot of nothing these days. I've cried a few times, but mostly I'm empty, as if whatever makes me feel and hurt and laugh and love has been surgically removed, leaving me hollowed out like a shell.”
― Jennifer Niven



“Your time may come. Do not be too sad, Sam. You cannot be always torn in two. You will have to be one and whole, for many years. You have so much to enjoy and to be, and to do.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien



“The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.”
― Faraaz Kazi

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Facade (Poem)

Five good decisions to make early in your adult life.

No Code Mobile Application Development Platform

20 Quotes about the people in our lives.

7 things you should never fuss about when it comes on to others.

40 Inspirational quotes about self-love and body image

Poems about forgiveness.

Five reasonable questions to ask on your first date.

Top 5 reasons low and average income earners should own a side income.

Poems about beauty